Thursday, August 22, 2013

Zendaya Coleman; She was too high

The beautiful actress, singer and dancer Zendaya Coleman or as we know as Rocky Blue from the Disney Channel series Shake It Up shared with us that soon all laughed because it was very high. She often cried because of it, but still managed to overcome their insecurity, and she realized that she is beautiful just the way she does.

''In elementary school I was very high indeed. I was a lot taller than all the girls in my class, but also in the whole school. Everyone teased me and made ​​fun of me because of my height. I only had one true friend that my height was not important. Her name was Susan and that is all called - Suzy. Soon, when we have finished primary school, I stopped growing. I was like the other girls now, but still a little higher than them. There was no more ridicule except from my main enemy named Lindsay. Now that I met on the street full of memories blushed as she teased me. Now I'm popular and famous. More me no one ever teases. So believe in yourself! You are beautiful just like the ones you and only your real friends to recognize, just like Suzy recognize my inner beauty of. Today I am also a very good friend Suzy and I love it!''

No comments:

Post a Comment