Thursday, August 22, 2013

Selena Gomez; loves her fans

We all know that cute Disney Channel actress and singer Selena Gomez has a lot of work, concerts, acting classes and fans. As much as she had fans from all countries and continents, it seeks to everyone, but not everyone share autographs, well entertain them at concerts. He likes them everything. Of course, she loves you, and if you love her, heh-heh. We asked her what she thought of her fans and what message they want to communicate, and it provides us with a smile replied:

''I love all my fans, no matter where you are, that race or religious affiliation. Whenever I caught one of my fans on the street, in front of the concert, and so on, I try to share them all autographs, although it is somewhat impossible because there are a bunch and I am very proud of them. Even me, my fans have learned to always be assertive and fight for what you love or who you love. That's what I learned from them .. I love you guys!''

No comments:

Post a Comment